Try it!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Trying a new approach to put up more posts

This project is killing me. I get home at about 10:15, sometimes 10:30. By the time I take care of stuff I have to take care of, it's usually past midnight. I'll sit down to put a couple posts on the blog and, like as not, the next thing I know it's 2 or 3 in the morning and I wake up in my chair, never having touched the keyboard. Lack of posts is related to lack of traffic, which is OK for the month but down the last week or so. So now I'm blogging behind enemy lines. It won't be posted from here (I'm actually at the firm on this project) so I am emailing this post to myself. You'll know how well the technique works by how many posts I am able to put up tonight that were written earlier in the day. Update: the answer is, this post, and only this post. That didn't work, at least not today.

No comments: