Try it!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yeah, we had a snow day

Last night, the person in charge of the review center at the firm I am now working for came in to let us know that, yes, snow was coming, but, don't worry, the firm "almost never" closes for snow. So, yeah, they closed for snow today. I don't want to think about how much money I just lost. Funny thing, of course, is that, while last night was a bad ride home, today I could have gotten to work fairly easily, especially had I waited until 10 am or so. Alas, it was not to be. I hear that the snow was much worse south of here. We only got about 4 inches, but this was the rare southern storm where Richmond got more snow than DC -- usually, the weather patter hits my area with twice the snow that DC gets. I think this time the pattern was reversed. So maybe DC got socked in. Anyway, I sat home.

No comments: