Try it!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Close encounters of the blogger kind

I went for a couple beers with some friends on Tuesday. Hadn't seen them in about a year, but recently started working on a project with one of them, and he is the "let's grab a couple beers" organizer, so I also saw a couple guys I haven't seen in a year or so who are not on this project.

The real kicker, though, was a woman who is working with a couple of the friends who are not on my project that I haven't seen in a while. With me so far? Anyway, this woman says to me, "You're the guy with the blog, aren't you?" I hemmed and hawed, said something about I have a blog, but I don't know about the blog, but she stuck to it. "You're the guy with the blog. That's how people talk about you."

Well, all righty then. I guess it's good to be known for something, right? Even if most people don't know who you are.

No comments: