Try it!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It won't be interesting, but it should be remunerative

Started a new project today, a big merger. In my opinion, no way in hell this merger goes through, but that works for me, since it means the project likely will last longer than a successful merger. Decent rate, good overtime -- should make some jack on this one, which will be a welcome change from recent weeks. Saw lots of faces I recognized, and even some people I knew their names, and a very small number of people I actually know and like. In other words, like most projects.

With a new project, I guess, should come new haikus. So here goes:
New project today
People I know? I don't care.
It's dollar bills, y'all.
I've never worked  for this agency before, so we'll see how it goes, but the real measurement of any project is how much you'll make. I'm not here to make friends, or socialize, or be professionally fulfilled. Anyone who reads this blog knows that those are largely exercises in futility in Temp Town. But making some jack? This project looks good for that, and that's why I'm here. Allons, bebe, laissez les bon temps roulez!




No comments: