Try it!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

I think we all know who comes first around here

The other day, I heard Mrs. Wolves calling my name, asking for assistance with something. When I got upstairs to her study, before I even walked in the door, I heard her say, "Hand me my drink. And my gum." I was getting ready to tell her where to put her drink and her gum when I stepped into the doorway to the study and saw this:


Mrs. Wolves was clearly immobilized by kit-tays who could not be disturbed. I was left with no choice but to do as she asked. Then she asked for her phone so she could take this picture:


And this one, once the kit-tays had shifted around a bit to maximize their comfort:


I'm not sure how long Mrs. Wolves was held captive by the kit-tays' need for a comfy resting place, but it was quite a while.

No comments: